Friday, October 2, 2009

First Post!

Hey guys!


Okay so I'm getting a little excited over this blog...maybe too excited haha. I have my own blog but sadly all I've done so far is create and always forget to actually POST on it. Now that we HAVE to post on this for our project, I feel like I'll be motivated to post more on my own blog!


Anyway I hope you guys like the blog I made =) I think its pretty cute if I say so myself haha. I'm just having fun editing all these features and such so our page can look cool. Were gonna have the BEST group blog of them all!!!


Please feel free to edit/change anything you'd like. I dont want anyone to feel like I'm taking over or anything, I just feel like in a group project someone has to take the first step so everyone can get through the door, so I took the initiative!


Lets start posting up this blog like crazy! We need to keep our ideas flowing!


-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. great job, guys! the page looks good. love the pic on the side. best, j

    ReplyDelete